What questions do you have?
Why should I become a member of the Woburn Host Lions?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects. Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
How do I join?
If you are interested to learn more about joining the Woburn Host Lions Club, you can send us an email here and we will give you a call. If you are not yet a member but you wish to join us on any given service project please send us an email to connect.
Where and when do the Host Lions meet?
The Woburn Host Lions meet weekly on Thursday evenings at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Woburn. Our meetings typically start at 6:00 pm with refreshments followed by a dinner that is posted weekly and then often a business or social agenda. In addition we are involved in many volunteer and community efforts. Please view our calendar for upcoming events and meetings.
How do I volunteer for service programs?
The core principle of the Woburn Host Lions Club is service to our community. Volunteering is easy. If you are a member you will be advised of upcoming events and given ample time to volunteer. If you are not yet a member but you wish to join us on any given service project please email us to connect.